If you like Google Chrome’s design and want to switch your browser to Mozilla Firefox, but you don’t like the design – There’s a solution now to this problem.
Since Mozilla Firefox is open source and everyone is free the change the code of the browser, it’s a great browser.
So if you don’t like the design of the browser, you can basically change everything in the browser. You can make the design of the tabs etc to look exactly like Google Chrome.
So How To Make It Material?
It’s basically very simple. Just follow the steps below.
- First, you should go to this site and lick on “Clone or download”.
- Then click on “Download ZIP”.
While it’s downloading, you can do the other steps.
- Click the menu button and click on “Help”.
- Click on “Troubleshooting Information”.
- Now a new tab opens up. In the section “Profile Folder”, click on “Open Folder”.
- Now move everything you have downloaded including the “Chrome” folder to your profile folder.
- Restart your Firefox browser.
- In your URL-bar, go to about:config and accept the warning.
- Search for and toggle both of them to “true”: “toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets” and “svg.context-properties.content.enabled”.
- Restart your browser again.
Now your browser looks like Google Chrome but it’s Mozilla Firefox.